MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 4, 2012

Enchanted Mirror Mirror...

This is Misty from The Daily Scrapper

I made this super cute card as a invitation for my daughter's birthday coming up.  She is such a princess so she wants a girlie party.  

The paper is Enchanted Mirror Mirror from Imaginese.

I used Craft Room Basics for the circle and the scallop circle.  The diamond is from Girl's Makeup Party.  I also used my new mini.  It cuts great but the scallops are still wonky and for some reason as I get closer to the bottom of the mat it shifts it so it is not straight.  So far it has not hurt the cuts but it bend my mat.  It is super quiet and pretty fast.  I don't like that I can not adjust the cutting depth only the blade depth but I will get used to that.  It is not meant to be my workhorse and I got it for around $90.



I hope you are enjoying the design team challenge "diamonds" this week.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Super cute card Misty! I love the colors you choose and I love that diamond cut! Glad to hear that you like your mini cricut. I think someone else said they had some problems with the mat staying straight and it bent their mat as well.

Rosie said...

very pretty invitation


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment