MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 2, 2012

Rainbow of Diamonds!

Hi, it's Angie. This week on Sweetsassydiva we were challenged with using diamonds in our projects. (It's April's birthstone.) I chose to do another layout since I've been trying to catch up my scrapbooking. I will get there eventually.
I started with a rainbow of diamonds. I cut them at 1 in from George and Basic shapes. I also used the Once Upon a Princess cartridge and cut out 2 of the princess dolls, her outfit (including crown and royal sceptor), 2 diamond gem shapes (all at 3 in) I then cut out the title "Look at you SHINE" from George at 1 and 1.5 in. I made a rainbow banner across my pages using the diamond shapes.
I then took the dolls and glitzed them up with green and gold stickles and self stick gems.
I then used my heat embosser and shined up the letters. I embossed them with gold embossing powder. I also embossed the edges of my gem shape as well. Then it was just a matter of putting it altogether.
I added mats for 2 4x6 pics and 2 4x4 pics or journals. Now all I need to do is add my pics of my many princesses. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cute project for the diamonds challenge. Love the design you made.

Brenda said...

What a great take on the challenge!! I love your lo, so cute!! I love the colorful diamonds, looks so awesome and I love your dolls with their diamonds and stickles!! Great job!!

Post a Comment