MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 1, 2012

Glittery Challenge!

This is the easiest theme we've had so far!! Who doesn't LOVE to add glitter to a project?

Hi everyone, Mindy here from Grammies Craft Room with a fun fold card. I got the original instructions from SplitcoastStampers.

I started by cutting my flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge, pages 29 and 57. I stamped them with the corresponding Close To My Heart set Hooray Bouquet ( D1491).

Then I cut my cardstock and patterned paper as shown on the photos.





Glitter was added to the bird, flower and the dots of the I's.

I had fun with this theme and hope you will come back to see the other glittery projects my design team pals have to inspire you!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your card Mindy!! Who doesn't love all the glitter and bling?!! Love that you did a joy fold card too, I had kinda' forgotten about this fabulous card fold! Need to do some of these again here soon.

Post a Comment