MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 30, 2014

Big Changes Are Coming!

There are some changes being made to the premium starter kit. For those that want the current kit with valor and peace & calming, I would suggest getting it in the next days. Those two oils will be replaced with the awesome Mel a (tea tree oil) and citrus fresh. 



You can be the first to get that kit by ordering after November 15th, according to young living. 

For those interested in learning more about this, I can add you to my private group that discusses the young living essential oils. 

If you know you want the premium starter kit by 10/31/14, I am offering a free bottle of jade lemon. Plus, you get an entry for the drawing for the golden touch kit.  See the pictures for more details. 



I would say that this is an amazing time to order! 

Here are the specials for October that expire the end of this month. 


Don't miss out on this!   

Stop my tomorrow for a crafty paper project! Here's a sneak peek! 



See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment