MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 31, 2014

No Place Like Home!


Happy Halloween! I created this banner using Graphic 45 the Wizard of Oz paper stack called the Magic of Oz.  I used the 12x12 paper stack and the 8x8 stack to create it.

I also used the loopy punch to go around it. I love this discontinued punch.

There's a block with the whole gang together.

The second block is the Wicked Witch!

Next, is Dorothy! It's fitting that she's the center of the banner.  It all revolves around her.

The incredible Wizard of Oz was pieced together to make an additional block. It seemed he should really be represented.
And rounding out and completing the banner is the scarecrow and tin man.  Don't they just look like the best of buds?

I used tulle between the blocks to assemble it.

I hope you enjoyed my little Halloween project/tutorial and stop by again for the next crafty project.


2 comments:

jennifer farrell said...

where do you get that wizard of oz paper. and you made a cute piece

SweetSassyDiva said...

I've had the stacks since it launched years ago.

Post a Comment