MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 29, 2015

Capture the Moment

I have to tell you that, while taking pictures at my son's concert at school as we scrapbookers do to capture the moment, mind you i was hopping from chair to chair with what looked like a private session of musical chairs to get the right angle, as we do as photographers, I was rockin it with Mark! Mark is what I call my camera. Anyway, I was getting proficient at finding a chair and knowing the lay of the land too. Ok so, I thought! I didn't even need to look for the chair.  A little angel aka student, moved a chair without me knowing and I went from standing to butt on the ground! Needless to say, deep relief roll-on is helping my sore behind and back from the eloquent butt landing! 



#lemondropper #sweetsassydiva #earneda10  

No comments:

Post a Comment